The Best No Code Salesforce Apps
Sweep operates on the principle that “a CRM should never slow you down”, enabling Salesforce Admins to configure processes without always waiting on the help of a dev.
With Sweep, you can build your processes, logic, and automations with the help of its drag-and-drop editor. Then, Sweep’s software writes the Salesforce infrastructure for you. The simple-to-use system means implementation can take as little as a few hours to a few days for most organizations—not weeks or months.
On top of that, Sweep.io offers integrations with third-party applications like Slack, Zapier, Mailchimp, and even the notorious OpenAI, allowing you to stay connected with other parts of your tech stack and access data from any tool within the platform.
Core feature-offering of Sweep:
- Access pre-built automations to eliminate design compromises—you can move even faster with the option to deploy directly to sandbox or production.
- Use Salesforce-ready, customizable templates to quickly add CRM funnels to your system.
- Gain process visibility to convert your Salesforce configurations into real-time visuals of your business process, making pipeline information more intuitive and accessible.
- Simplify information management for Sales reps with the ability to add instructional guidance to any Salesforce layout.
Sweep has 3 pricing edition(s), from $254 to $849. A free trial of Sweep is also available
Titan takes the confusion and complexity out of Salesforce contract management with a custom CLM Application. What sets Titan apart is that it packs six no-code applications in one to provide various capabilities, including branded documents, complex forms, and surveys with conditional logic, digital signatures, web apps, and automated contract lifecycle processes for Salesforce.
Plus, the platform’s drag-and-drop editor means Admins can build nearly all of these things in less time and with less hassle.
Core feature-offering of Titan:
- Build code-free, powerful web apps, interfaces, and portals for Salesforce in minutes.
- Develop and publish live web assets that feature real-time bi-directional data, automatically pulled and pushed from Salesforce.
- Connect with a multitude of popular tools such as Microsoft Office, PayPal, and Mailchimp, and automate intricate digital workflows between applications.
Titan has a free version for 6 months; paid tier starts at $150 per month.
With Avonni, the goal isn’t to cut out developers altogether but rather to bring them in earlier by making design easier and faster. With the platform’s vast library of over 40 Salesforce Flow Screen Components, Admins can quickly build robust Flow solutions and give those same capabilities to Salesforce developers.
What Avonni enables you to do:
- Produce a visually stunning and engaging prototype within minutes using powerful tools such as drag-and-drop functionality and an extensive library of UI components.
- Involve developers in your workflow early on and simplify the design-to-code process for Lightning Web Components with automatic code generation.
- Enhance your efficiency with Salesforce integration by exporting your components seamlessly with just one click.
Avonni pricing starts at $90 per month.
Helping Admins manage both small and large changes quickly and efficiently is where Sonar shines. Sonar empowers you to make changes with confidence, significantly reducing the time you spend fixing bugs, fulfilling user requests, and streamlining processes.
With Sonal’s low-code application, you don’t need to spend hours scoping out and documenting changes because every dependency across each process is easy to discover and view in the Sonar dashboard. For example, you can look at your fields and see exactly how your reports, APEX classes, or process builders will be affected before making a change, saving you the time and headache of figuring it out yourself.
What Sonar enables you to do:
- Obtain comprehensive visibility by examining data dependencies and how external systems connect to your Salesforce organization.
- Stay ahead of issues with daily updates that alert you when validation rules fail, allowing you to address problems immediately.
- Gain more time to focus on higher quality, more engaging work while Sonar handles your documentation automatically.
The team behind Salesforce CPQ built Prodly. Prodly touts itself as the #1 migration tool for Salesforce, saving Admins hundreds of hours on migration, namely with the ability to migrate an entire data schema in just four clicks. They’ve been able to cut CPQ migration times by 80%.
Given the complex nature of Salesforce's custom relational data, using a data deployment tool that can work with the needs of your business is essential. Prodly DevOps offers advanced features that can handle most data migration scenarios, including sensitive data masking, picklist value synchronization, and hard-coded ID and field lookup.
Additionally, Prodly DevOps subscriptions include pre-built data sets for Advanced Approval, Enterprise Territory Management, Field Service Lightning, and more, so that Admins can get up and running even faster.
What Prodly enables you to do:
- Prevent duplicate record creation by tracking records automatically and maintaining relationships across all apps and departments.
- Automatically distinguish between record updates and insertions, determine the correct sequence for multi-object data loads, and identify missing parents.
- Automate data deployments by quickly moving data hierarchies up and down the release path and eliminate the need for VLOOKUPs or split screening configuration changes permanently.
As Prodly provides a single solution to manage all your DevOps needs, pricing starts at $15,000 (per annum)