Zscaler accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Position: Salesforce Developer
The Salesforce Developer at Zscaler is part of the Business Application team that is responsible for the Salesforce implementation. Our team enables continuous improvements to the application and supports our internal business partners. Responsibilities include responding to service requests, incidents and technical optimizations and driving automation to increase efficiency in business processes. The right candidate must have deep technical experience in all the capabilities and functionalities of the Salesforce.com platform and a proven track record of driving best practices and processes.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Leverage APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component.
- Update the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Test apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Use SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using a Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Visualforce Pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Work on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as VS Code(for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development with computer Science or Information Technology background
- Expertise level on developing Lightning Components with CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Good Knowledge on Salesforce / Apttus CPQ
- Experience in programming in APEX, VF Page, LWC, Aura Component development
- Experience using VS Code for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users. Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Nice to have enterprise application integration tool experience like Dell Boomi/Mulesoft.
- Nice to have development experience using node.js or Python.