The Sales Operations team is aligned with the Sales areas of the organization. To keep up with Ygrene’s exciting growth trajectory, we are actively seeking an experienced and talented Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Sales Operations group.
Salesforce Business Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and executing the Salesforce Enablement blueprint for Sales.
- Coordinates with business and tech stakeholders to execute cross-functional programs, projects, and processes in Salesforce.
- Empowers the Sales Team to execute quickly and flawlessly, to support thousands of Contractor Channel Partners, offering our unique financing solutions to our residential and commercial property owners.
- Partners with subject matter experts, engineering teams, and vendors for scope prioritization to deliver world class scalable business solutions.
- Provides Sales oversight and input during architecture reviews and during define, design, and build phases.
- Works to understand requirements, validate data sources, perform solution designs, configures, and guides end-user testing by interfacing with admins / developers for defect resolutions and process improvements.
- Performs system analysis when needed to assist in use case development, solution design, and implementation activities.
- Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices.
- Performs general Salesforce support functions, including object maintenance for Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities.
- Builds and maintains Reports, Dashboards, Workflows and User Profiles and Settings.
- Help provide ongoing Salesforce end-user training, run books, and documentation.
- Cross-Train with other functional business analysts and enterprise applications teams to provide continuity across the organization.
- Work via Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Actively participates in QA and UAT activities prior to releases.
- Offer best practice advice and recommendations often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salesforce Business Analyst Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Systems or related field.
- 4+ years of experience implementing Salesforce solutions for Sales teams (Salesforce Certifications highly preferred, ADM-301, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in support, business operations, and sales.
- Advanced level of understanding of the Salesforce data structure, and hands-on experience building reports and dashboards.
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, test plans, and training documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven track record of stakeholder expectation management.
- Demonstrated ability to bring innovative and cost-effective business solutions.
- Ability to influence and gain buy in from business partners and other stakeholders on proposed process optimizations and initiatives.
- Experience with other enterprise application platforms such as Pardot, DocuSign, and JIRA preferred.
- Experience designing and testing conversions, interfacing with third parties, and creating custom reporting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability.
- This position will be located in our Petaluma office, but can be remote with occasional office visits.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- This position operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, and filing cabinets.
- Work environment is indoors with majority of time spent sitting at a desk.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not represent an employment contract.