The CRM Administrator works as part of the Visa Operations & Infrastructure team, responsible for providing first line support for key customers on technical issues as well as to support internal teams and client-facing applications.
Collaborating with stakeholders from all business functions – including other Salesforce technical experts within the company - the CRM Administrator uses their in-depth knowledge of Salesforce to support, maintain and improve business operations, wherever supported by the application.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Maintenance and administration of the Salesforce clouds (250 internal and over 400 external users) - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Review and triage new requests from end users and perform initial investigation on the technical issues reported
- Ownership of ‘business as usual salesforce maintenance activities such as user/profile/role administration, data quality review, system health checks, environment management and email bounce management
- Expert in report and dashboard creation and who can train internal users on reporting best practices
- Collaboration with the internal Salesforce team on new feature development by creating technical development cards in Jira.
- Maintenance of the application logging system and ownership of the remediation of any suspicious activities
- Management of third-party tools from AppExchange.
- Management and ongoing improvement of the Salesforce Helpdesk.
- Being the go-to expert on Salesforce capabilities for internal stakeholders.
- Staying up to date with latest releases from Salesforce so that we can leverage the newest technology available on the platform.
Salesforce Analyst Qualifications
- Hands on experience as a Salesforce Administrator in Sales, Service and preferably Community Cloud
- Current Salesforce Administrator certification is essential, while Salesforce App Builder is desirable
- Deep understanding of the overall Salesforce architecture, including access controls through role hierarchy, sharing rules and profiles.
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce to suit the needs of different business teams through visibility controls on page layouts, fields, and applications.
- Successful track record of working with cross-functional teams is essential
- Experience working in the payments sector a strong advantage.
- Possesses excellent planning, problem solving, organisational and issue resolution skills.
- Exceptional skills in applying Salesforce best practices and configuration principles.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities for improvement.
- Strong ability to collaborate both in person and remotely and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is results orientated, continues to work toward achievement of goals in the face of obstacles, readily integrating changes into work processes.
- Acts independently and with a hands-on approach, taking ownership of their work and be capable of operating with minimal supervision, using their own initiative.
- Experience using Confluence and Jira is highly preferred.
- Aspiration to continual self-improvement through training and retrospective assessment of work.