Very Good Security (“VGS”) was founded by highly successful repeat entrepreneurs and is backed by world-class investors like Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Visa. Our company is building a modern approach to data security, compliance and privacy. VGS completely de-scopes clients from needing to hold sensitive data themselves, while still allowing them to get the full benefit of using & operating on any kind of sensitive data (payments, PII, access credentials, etc.). A major benefit to using our platform is that companies are able to offload liability while fast-tracking compliance certifications, including PCI, SOC2, and more.
- This is a remote position that is available in any timezone of the country listed on our careers page.
Impact of the Salesforce Admin:
This role will manage our daily salesforce operational tasks. This candidate will wear several hats, including requirements gathering, process mapping, development, deployment, and enablement. This role will own our Salesforce platform and will partner with GTM ops to scale our operational process across the organization.
In This Role You Will
- Actively collaborate with GTM Ops and other stakeholders to support the delivery of strategic organization objectives
- Provide technical deliverables for Salesforce projects, including solution design, configuration, testing, deployment, & support
- Prioritize tasks and manage escalation processes to management and internal customers
- Project manage, deliver, and support SFDC enhancement requests when required
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, and other enhancements to Salesforce
- Focused on delivering a frictionless end-user experience
We Expect You To Have
- 3-4+ years of Salesforce administration experiences
- Salesforce certified admin required
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce platform including apex, custom objects, salesforce flow, process builder, validation rules, approvals workflows, etc.
- Significant experiences with Sales Cloud and other relevant Salesforce products including Revenue Cloud (CPQ and Billing) and Service Cloud (Communities/Self-Service)
- Expert user of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Goal-oriented and able to manage complex projects across teams
Even Better If You Know a Bit About
- Experiences in Outreach, Chilipiper, Gong, ZoomInfo and Hubspot/Marketo is a plus
- SQL and basic scripting
- Familiarity with Apex language
- BI Tools such as Sisense, Tableau and/or Looker experiences
What You Get From Us
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible time off
- VGS stock options
At Very Good Security we value great talent. Striving to provide the best experience for our candidates VGS appreciates your candidacy. We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled). Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.