Validity seeks an experienced and highly motivated Salesforce Solution Architect to join our growing team.
The Salesforce Solution Architect will enable critical business capabilities by leveraging Salesforce and related technology solutions. Successful candidate(s) will have a record of success in recommending and implementing a variety of Salesforce technologies to enable business strategies. The Solution Architect will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes which will enable Sales and Service productivity. The person in this role will be adept at deriving business requirements from stakeholders and translating those into technical deliverables and will play a critical role in the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
Position Duties And Responsibilities
- Gathers requirements and provides technical consultation on various aspects of Salesforce solutions based on Validity’s business requirements.
- Responsible for designing/architecting strategic solutions to enable business objectives.
- Provide technical thought leadership and guide team on standard methodologies for design & development.
- Drive innovation within the team by creating/identifying re-usable components, tools, accelerators & as well work on increasing adoptions of these accelerators during delivery
- Design, implement and support middleware-enabled data integrations to support critical business functions
- Leverage industry-leading solutions to ensure data quality and integrity throughout the data lifecycle
- Provide best-practice administration oversight for Salesforce.com environment, supporting 350+ users
- Perform detailed and mission-critical Salesforce CPQ development and administrative functions to support our corporate strategy
- Become a trusted resource for all business applications which are peripheral to Salesforce, including Docusign, LeanData, SalesLoft, and other apps.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Work with cross-functionally team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Develop programs to assist in training new users, and to grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
Required Experience, Skills, And Education
- Proven capability in architecting solutions independently and design software on the force.com platform
- Good technical foundation including; Salesforce Process Builder/Flows, Advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Deep and extensive knowledge and experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce, etc. Knowledge of sophisticated VisualForce components, Chatter API, including integration
- Master of Agile methodology & experience in designing workflow rules to carry out business processes
- 10+ years’ industry/CRM experience with 3+ years as enterprise/platform architect
- Flexible and people-oriented work approach
- Must possess excellent project management skills
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Preferred Experience, Skills, And Education
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is preferred
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified Platform Application Builder certification preferred