What makes the difference between a product that's engaging, compelling, and easy to use and one that's frustrating, broken, and complicated? The answer is user experience. Here at UserTesting, our mission is to help our customers create great experiences. We enable every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. UserTesting enables every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. With UserTesting’s on-demand Human Insight Platform, companies across industries make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands. With UserTesting, product teams, marketers, digital, and customer experience executives, designers, and UX researchers confidently and quickly create the right experiences for all target audiences, increasing brand loyalty and revenue.
UserTesting will continuously invest in your education with a reserved and generous budget and the tools necessary to do the job the right way. We also provide unlimited paid time off.
The Salesforce CPQ developer/administrator will join our Enterprise Systems Team to primarily support our Quote-to-Cash initiatives (QTC). This is a critical role that will support our monetization team by implementing solutions that help them become more productive and efficient. Your mission will be to ensure that the QTC system including CPQ and SF Billing is architected to industry best practices and be scalable, it is meeting the business and user requirements to support our business strategies. and it is available to our internal customers without any business interruptions.
- Provide production support and assist users with best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of QTC
- Consult with end users across DevOps, Finance, Product, and Engineering to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues
- Design, configure and develop SFDC with a heavy emphasis on QTC following industry best practices
- Contribute towards best practices with regard to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data governance, and integrity
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, process design, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in the QTC domain
- Participate in technical design discussions, follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates of effort required for assigned work
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
- 4 years of hands-on Salesforce experience, including at least 2 years of Salesforce CPQ implementation and development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
- Experience in handling production support requests and responding to end-users
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Communities, Steelbrick CPQ Cloud,
- Revenue Cloud and Integrations
- Extensive knowledge of CPQ configuration, advanced approvals, complex pricing rules & sequence, product bundles and options, quote configurator plugins & CPQ APIs, Quote templates, and conga merge templates
- Proficiency in various CPQ functionalities like amendments and renewals
- CPQ Specialist or Advanced Administrator Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of the Mulesoft integration platform is a plus
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, or similar tracking and management tools
- Strong accountability, teamwork, and initiative
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively assist end-users to resolve problems and questions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills