About the Business Applications Team
We deliver trusted, scalable, secure services and infrastructure to empower Thumbtack employees with the tools they need to get work done. We partner with the business and own our platform of internal tools throughout their lifecycle -- intake, prioritization, buy/build, implementation, support and retirement.
About the Role
As an Application Administrator at Thumbtack, you’ll focus on maintaining applications and tools which help our teams bring the Thumbtack vision to life. You’ll collaborate with other admins, product managers, end users and operations leaders to help the Admin team execute a broad range of projects for the teams we support.
- Drive technology projects to completion, with a tenacious focus on business impact to deliver on goals with a sense of urgency.
- Solve tough technical problems.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to scope and execute projects.
- Design, implement, enhance and maintain applications, primarily on the Salesforce platform.
- Administer other technology platforms / tools (Five9, Qualtrics, Heroku, Pardot, Salesforce Integrations)
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- You have a proven track record of success as a Salesforce Administrator with at least one year experience.
- You know what it means to build high-quality, maintainable, scalable tools or applications -- and you enjoy doing it.
- You can break down complex problems rigorously and understand the tradeoffs needed to deliver great, impactful tools and applications.
- You’re curious, you’re data-driven, you love to ask questions, and you think critically about problems.
- You’re comfortable communicating about your work with both technical and non-technical team members, including engineers, product managers, designers, analysts and end users.
- You love delivering value to your users and your teammates through your work.
- You have experience working with sales teams, such as providing technical support and building tools to support sales process’.
- You’ve worked with other technology platforms and tools including CRMs, contact centers, analytics tools, and survey tools.
- You’ve helped work on complex projects or feature areas over the course of several months.
- You’ve demonstrated your ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have proven experience supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud