Are you a subject matter expert that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed? If so, Mosaic is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our organization and transform how we engage with our internal and external customers. A career within our IT Delivery Application team will offer you unique exposure to the organization and senior leadership as you work on high visibility initiatives to transform how we use and think about technology.
As the Salesforce Architect you will serve as Mosaic's primary technical Salesforce System Administrator working closely with Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Delegated Administrators, as part of a cross-functional program team. In this position you will be directly responsible for configuration and development within the Salesforce platform along with coordinating release cycles and providing level 3 support in compliance with Mosaic security policies; architecture and development standards; and SOX controls.
What will you do?
- Lead and participate in design session while also coaching and contributing to the design documentation created by Solutions Analysts Build and configure functional process enablement or technical components, interfaces, conversions, reports, workflows to ensure business priorities are met
- Ensure compliance to technical standards and business requirements
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts and scrum team members to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria
- Conduct product demos with the Product Owner to help with change management
- Conduct test readiness to proceed with testing
- Collaborate with quality assurance team members to execute testing
- Fix defects identified during quality assurance and testing
- Continuously reduce technical debt (e.g., create technical debt stories, remove defects)
- Transfer knowledge of applications to scrum team members (internal and third party) and provide ongoing support and training
What do you need for this role?
- Associate's degree in Computer Science, Business or related field is required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification required
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator and/or Developer certifications preferred
- 7+ years of IT or business experience in various positions responsible for delivering new solutions in a large enterprise.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration and configuration experience.
- 2+ years of Marketing Cloud configuration experience.
- 1+ years of Manufacturing Cloud configuration experience is considered an asset
- Proven expertise in CRM business process and enabling technologies.
- Proven ability to create and maintain workflows aiding in business process automation.
- Proven ability to understand and implement software best practices, analyze system requirements, prototype solutions, define testing and support procedures, and implement practical technical solutions under tight deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of other core and enabling processes and technologies.
- Background in chemical or mining industries is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks such as Kanban preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio, Teams
- Experience working with SAP is a plus
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.