Your Role as Salesforce Admin
Tenable is looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator to join our internal Business Platforms team. The qualified candidate will engage in the administration of Tenable’s Salesforce.com instance with a focus around Financialforce PSA administration.
- Declarative configuration and customization
- Requirements analysis and ownership of project and support work from start to finish
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements and user stories
- Configure and maintain permissions and proper security settings
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views and queues
- Maintain security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, groups, list view rights
- Maintain and create process builders, validation rules, formula fields, auto-assignment rules, etc.
- Maintain overall system configuration
- Manage the (FreshService) ticketing system for Salesforce related Incidents and Change Requests
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues- will work with diverse user groups
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
What You'll Need
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration in an enterprise environment
- Preferred Admin certified
- Sound knowledge of Professional Services, Finance, Accounting and ERP fundamentals and technical concepts.
- Experience working with Salesforce developers and/or outside vendors on customizations and integrations with third party applications.
- Demonstrable analytical reasoning or quantitative analysis
- Familiarity with IT systems, database design, and data structures
- Experience with ETL and general CRM practices/standards
- Ability to translate customer/business requirements into technical specifications
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Ability to communicate effectively by email, video conference and in person
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to synthesize and interpret technical data
- Bachelor's degree in CS (or related) or equivalent work experience.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.