At Tealbook, we value our team more than anything. We are looking for a Senior Salesforce (SFDC) Administrator to help manage and optimize our system while developing and building enhancements to the revenue technology stack (SFDC and Hubspot, SalesLoft, LinkedIn, Zendesk, Zoominfo, Zapier, etc.). The role will be a part of the Revenue Operations team reporting to the VP, Operations, ideally located in the Toronto area but not required.
The ideal candidate will be an SFDC expert and have a love for technology while being customer service-minded when supporting users of our platforms. The role will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform. This admin will have the opportunity to work on cross-functional projects supporting Sales, Marketing, and CX. You will need to effectively communicate and proactively support our Tealbook team located across North America. Hubspot experience is a major plus.
- Handling all basic functions including user account/profiles and role maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows, process automation, and day to day CRM tasks in SFDC
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Maintaining and improving duplicate and matching rules
- Work with various technical and business partners to build enhancements and manage integrations within Salesforce (Hubspot, Zendesk, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, LinkedIn)
- Assist with the scoping, configuration, and delivery of internal automation projects
- Work with end-users (Sales, Marketing, CX) to provide day to day support working with our platforms
- Support and coordinate with the Operations Team on strategic automation projects
- Support the creation and implementation of best practices for sales teams
- Support the Operations Team with day to day maintenance of SFDC
- Stay up to date and implement new Salesforce, releases, features, and best practices
- Provide support to Marketing, Sales, and CX across the technology stack
- 5+ years of experience as an SFDC Administrator
- Experience with Sales and Marketing tools (SalesLoft, Zoominfo, Hubspot)
- Experience with CX and Support tools a plus (Zendesk, Zapier, Catalyst)
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Able to drive a project from conception to completion
- You exhibit an enthusiastic, can-do spirit and approach your work with curiosity, resilience, and a growth mindset in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- You have a demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal growth and development
- You are passionate about technology, especially SFDC, and relish the opportunity to learn and apply new technical concepts to your work
- Strong understanding of the SFDC platform with the ability to build objects, complex formulas, workflows, processes, flows, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong ability to project manage and to remain detail-oriented
- Customer service oriented with users across Sales, Marketing, and CX