We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SDC is seeking a Senior Salesforce Admin with a solid understanding of all facets of the Salesforce Platform. You will be given areas of ownership within the Salesforce Health Cloud ecosystem to support internal clients.
- Manage daily support and maintenance tasks
- Manage all support requests and users’ administrative needs and provide training as necessary
- Design and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions as needed
- Design and manage data integration between Salesforce and other applications
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, integration, redesign, or development
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels
- Maintain system documentation and Salesforce policies and procedures
- Manage and document ongoing Salesforce customization and integration projects
- Make recommendations to management & internal business users regarding implementations as appropriate
- Be the subject matter expert on Salesforce for business users
- Work with agile teams to enable configuration related tasks to support new development work on the Salesforce platform. Examples of this include script flows, process builders, validation rules, field and object creation etc.
- Ability to work with agile and waterfall Salesforce development teams under the direction of a Product Manager and in coordination with Salesforce Architects
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
- 3-5 Years of Salesforce Admin experience, experience with Service Cloud
- Strong Salesforce data object management and data integration skills required
- Strong reporting background using standard Salesforce functionality
- Tableau CRM Experience (formerly called Einstein Analytics)
- Experience with declarative programming on the Salesforce Platform
- Knowledge of full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certification
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- 2+ Years of Salesforce Health Cloud experience
Benefits Of Joining The Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture