Smartsheet is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to support our growing field and operations teams. You will work with team members to gather requirements from across the business and build scalable solutions within the Salesforce platform to help grow Smartsheet.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Senior Manager of Field Systems.
- Use Custom Objects, Workflow/Process Builder, Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, and more to create solutions that improve our processes.
- Manage User configuration, Roles, Profiles, and Permission Sets.
- Work directly with team members to build requirements and success definitions.
- Help manage DocuSign, Impartner, Outreach.io, Conga, and other integrated 3rd party tools to improve user efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date and educated with the latest Salesforce technologies and features.
- Work on implementation and maintenance of processes and integrated systems.
- Develop solutions and processes which will continue to serve the business as it scales.
- Evaluate inbound requests from partners to address system issues.
- Participate in system deployments, including validation and smoke testing.
- Perform individual records and bulk data updates to ensure data integrity.
- Will create documentation for internal processes and system configuration.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce system administrator.
- Salesforce Admin certification.
- Experience with other connected applications such as DocuSign, Tableau, or other 3rd party applications.
- Develop creative yet scalable solutions.
- Desire to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions.
- Desire to work directly with people in multiple departments.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and agile company with the ability to manage changing requirements.
- B.A. degree or equivalent industry experience.
Perks & Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development include access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role-specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!