Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company's top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
What will you do?
The Salesforce Specialist will be an integral member of the growing Revenue Operations team. You will be responsible for administration, configuration and user satisfaction of technology and tools in the sales & service departments. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to - and even lead - the rollout of new Salesforce products, tools, and enhancements. As our fast-paced, high-growth business advances, you will gain new opportunities for specialization and leadership.
Reporting to the Sr Director of Revenue Operations, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Integrate into the existing Revenue Operations team, taking ownership of elements of Salesforce and other technology tools.
- Become the expert in how the tools function, the processes they support, and how they need to be improved.
- Work with leadership of departments to prioritize improvements to the tools which will have the highest impact.
- Design, configure and build out improvements until you deliver the desired results.
- Ensure the sustainability of existing and newly developed tools. Repair issues which arise and fine tune tools and processes to enable the rapid growth & change of sales & service.
- Maintain security models in sales tools, including roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
- Communicate between departments to proactively address issues and provide resolutions.
- Evaluate needs for sales technology and sales tools and advocate new tools or retirement of outdated ones.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, and the ability to use Excel at an above-average level
- At least two (2) years of experience administering and configuring Salesforce.com
- At least five (5) years of sales or service support experience
- Certification in Salesforce or another sales/service technology tool preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of urgency, personal commitment and ownership for work
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and multitask
- Ability to work in a metric-driven environment and remain goal oriented
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Work from home stipend
- Learning & development stipend
- Flexible work environment: work remotely from anywhere within the US, or from headquarters office in NYC once conditions allow on-site work