Relay Payments is looking for a highly-motivated individual to join our fast growing team. As a Salesforce Administrator you’ll collaborate with Revenue Operations and functional leaders to maximize the full potential of the CRM. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to work cross departmentally.
About Relay Payments:
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values:
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
- This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst
- Work cross-functionally with Revenue Operations, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Engineering, and other key stakeholders
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, build custom reports, dashboards, workflows, process builders and other routine tasks
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications such as Five9, Outreach, Pardot, Hubspot
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- You are a team-player who brings a "whatever it takes" attitude to succeed
- You are passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- You are curious and resourceful - Finding creative solutions to problems that arise and always getting the job done
- You have drive, determination, and grit, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are flexible, adaptable, and self-sufficient
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exposure to OAuth, REST API, Lambda
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
- Experience with Marketo, Pardot, Outreach, Five 9 applications a strong plus
- Have experience in software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Have hands-on experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Have experience designing APIs and integration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee efficiency, and company growth
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Dev experience is a plus