Responsibilities of the Salesforce Engineer:
- Develop solutions to complex problems in Quartet’s Salesforce ecosystem, which includes business workflows, data integration management, and user interfaces.
- Work with internal customers, including collaborating with engineers from other teams and focusing on the efficiency and productivity needs of Quartet’s operational teams.
- Contribute to our code base and ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed through code reviews and pair programming.
- Participate in our agile development processes and in technical planning sessions with other engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with Java, Scala, Kotlin and/or Python
- Experience with SQL and relational database modeling.
- Experience writing and maintaining automated integration and unit test suites to ensure code quality.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, and analytical skills.
- A passion for collaboration and a desire to learn from team members of all disciplines and experiences.
- A love of finding simple, elegant solutions to complicated problems.
- Knowledge of Health Systems and Technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce development tools such as Lightning and Apex.
- Experience in a hands-on role developing API-driven web applications for 1 - 3 years.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Sentry, ElastAlert and Kibana.
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Jenkins and Nginx.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.