We’re looking for a CPQ Solution Architect (CPQ) to help lead the implementation and support of Procore’s CPQ Salesforce platform, subsequently ongoing maintenance, evolution, and optimization.
As CPQ Solution Architect (CPQ), you’ll partner with Business and Business Systems Analysts to drive improvement, optimization, and new capabilities. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that systems are functioning, integrated, efficiently deployed, and aligned to the overall Revenue Systems roadmap.
This position will report to our Senior Manager of Revenue Systems and has the opportunity to be based in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters, Austin, TX office, or work remotely from any US location. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the vision, design, configuration, development, documentation, training, reporting, and support of Procore’s CPQ platform (Revenue Cloud/Steelbrick)
- Partner with Business Analysts to transform requirements into technical designs and formal specifications
- Implement process and feature improvements to increase productivity, drive efficiencies, automate processes and increase reliability
- Perform administrative functions to support business users (e.g., developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes)
- Develop and provide insights to support business intelligence and optimization efforts
- Provide best practices, tips, and techniques to the Revenue Enablement team to support ongoing training initiatives and mentor team members, driving best practices throughout the Revenue Systems team
- Communicate, log and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime and system support issues
- Partner with Finance Operations to ensure downstream business requirements are identified and successfully addressed and with IT to administer licensing and permissions and maintain security matrix of roles
- Stay current with system releases, identifying opportunities to enable process or system improvements
Who you are:
- Technical bachelor’s degree, a masters degree, or relevant work experience
- 7+ years of Salesforce administration, solution design and delivery
- 3+ years of Salesforce CPQ implementation, support, and optimization
- One or more Salesforce certification(s)
- Advanced CPQ business process experience (including SKU creation, pricing, and packaging, approval process, document generation)
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes; SaaS sales process experience, including deal support and renewals is preferred
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, reasonably establish and meet deadlines while keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Ability to interact and work well independently and with all levels of management and with individuals across operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality and the ability to work across all levels in an organization