At Pollen, our vision is to be the source of 3/5 people's top memories. This year, hundreds of thousands of people will find and purchase experiences through the Pollen marketplace. We're on plan to 2x our 350 strong headcount in the next 12 months with offices in London, Los Angeles, Toronto, Vegas & Wroclaw, and backing from some of the most exciting VC's in the world, this is an exciting time to be at Pollen.
We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our rapidly scaling commercial solutions team. Salesforce touches almost every area of the business so this role will play a key part in our growth. Our business moves fast, no, really! The business unit that comprises 90% of our revenue today was 0% 18 months ago. This is a typical example of teams experimenting with new business processes and then prototyping with our tech tools (Google Sheets, Zapier etc). These prototype business processes then need to be converted into a more structured and scalable solution on the Salesforce platform.
In The Next 12 Months You Will
- Build robust, scaleable and structured Salesforce solutions from prototypes built in basic tech tools (Google Sheets / Zapier etc).
- These solutions will be built with a user first approach and be designed with an appropriate database structure, useful automation, validation and documentation.
- Spearhead building a world class vendor sourcing pipeline management solution in Salesforce for tracking the efforts of our sourcing team and the contracts they receive.
- Understand and manage key stakeholders and build solutions based on their needs feeding in to the user first approach.
- Lead a small team in being the primary point of contact for technical issues / queries.
- Learn our business fast - salesforce touches almost every part of the business so you will need to ramp up quickly.
About Our Culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture .
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging , and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate .
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.