About the Head of Revenue Operations
The Head of Revenue Operations will be responsible for ensuring Policygenius sales and fulfillment teams across multiple business verticals have the reporting, processes, systems and tools to achieve performance goals and execute on strategic priorities. The leader in this role will establish measurable processes to improve efficiency and achieve growth goals while building strong relationships with the revenue operations team, operations leadership and cross functional leadership across the company.
This role reports into the Senior Vice President of Operations.
In this role, you will…
- Build and lead a high-performing, cross-functional team from the ground up that is focused on optimizing revenue across all stages of our customer lifecycle. Functions within this team can include reporting and analytics, performance management, systems and tools, training and enablement, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to oversee and enable the continued growth and momentum of the Life, Property & Casualty and Disability verticals
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by customer acquisition, sales and fulfillment teams
- Develop process, systems and productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets; incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure timely actions are taken and goals are met
- Evolve the methods and tools used to measure, report and recommend improvements on sales and operations effectiveness and enablement
- Determine and direct operational priorities connected to new business, customer acquisition and conversion to effectively achieve revenue goals
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales and operations productivity
- Invest in and support ongoing training and enablement for front line team members
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 10+ years of sales/revenue/business operations or sales management experience in a high-growth environment and a strong track record of successfully managing analytically rigorous initiatives for rapidly scaling organizations
- You possess strong communication skills and the ability to manage and influence direct and indirect reports with high motivation for continuous improvement and ability to drive impact.
- You’ve got experience architecting and managing revenue systems from ground up (e.g., contact software and process automation software) and strong familiarity with business intelligence, analytics and data
- You are naturally curious and demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and the ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize your findings and draw insightful conclusions
- You have a track record of hiring and leading diverse teams and a passion for people management and professional development
- You’re able to remain focused and organized in a dynamic environment, bringing order to chaos and driving execution
- You appreciate a well-placed gif!!
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers