Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world". Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 500 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $50M in Series B funding.
Placer.ai is seeking an experienced, tech-savvy Salesforce Administrator who loves dynamic changes, finding solutions, and ensuring the business goals of the company are met through optimized processes, improvements, and implementations. The person joining will become part of the Sales Operations team as a senior system administrator, alongside a fellow Salesforce administrator on a Salesforce environment with over 70 users (planned to grow to over 100 within 6 months). Placer.ai is an entirely remote workforce, which requires the candidate to be able to efficiently deliver service to our customers remotely.
RESPONSIBILITIES for SALESFORCE ADMIN:
- Operate as an administrator for a Salesforce environment with over 70 users (planned to grow to over 100 within 6 months).
- Handle all basic and advanced administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, automations and other routine tasks.
- Lead implementation plans, including setting a Quality Assurance plan prior to rollout.
- Set processes and ensure regular internal system audits, preparing for upgrades as required.
- Manage integrations of other internal systems and ensure data consistency/integrity.
- Review requirements brought by users, provide feedback to design documents, and implement and ensure a smooth delivery following Quality Assurance processes.
- Optimize processes and workflow to reduce load on system and complexity of processes.
- Liaise on technical issues related to Salesforce and Sales-supporting tools, setting best practices including integration and QA/Audit processes to ensure issues are proactively identified and corrected.
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Design scalable solutions and best practices.
- Respond to questions in a timely fashion, supporting a very active organization.
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge.
- Apex, Visualforce coding capabilities.
- Proven project management capabilities across multiple teams.
- A creative problem-solver with the ability to turn product requirements into solutions.
- Critical thinker, reviewing dashboards/reports and data with a keen eye for details and an aim to solve problems.
- Accurate and detail-oriented individual who can own entire processes.
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements.
- Advantage - Experience managing integrations to systems like Zendesk, Jira, Zoominfo, Salesloft, Cloudingo, Leandata, Conga, Gainsight.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator.
- B.A/B.S - Preferred.
- Salesforce certification - Advantage.
- DevOps/release management experience - Advantage.