About The Role:
The mission of the Business Technology team is to be a strategic and responsive thought-partner to drive Notion's critical go-to-market and foundation goals. This team is comprised of process and systems subject matter experts who can collaborate with business partners to define problems, identify the right tool(s) to address these issues, and design and implement the appropriate systems.
As the first Senior Manager, Sales Systems, you will be a critical part of defining the foundation of Notion’s go-to-market tech stack. Your experience and knowledge of Sales processes and systems will be instrumental in driving our tooling strategy and drive execution of critical initiatives to expand our enterprise sales motions. You will own the sales system roadmap, build bridges across data silos, and implement innovative solutions to unlock our business goals. As a founding member of the team, your career growth will boundless. You will be an early leader in this function, have the opportunity to grow your team, and influence decisions in shaping our tech stack.
What You'll Achieve:
- Own strategy and execution of Sales systems roadmap, determine resources required to fulfill run-the-business and project demand, and be accountable for all sales systems implementation plans
- Primary thought partner to Sales teams to evaluate system capability requirements, provide consultative guidance on roadmap strategy, and drive engagement through regular cadence business reviews
- Critically evaluate system inefficiencies, drive fit-gap assessments, and provide recommendations for Sales technology solutions that can scale with growing needs of the business
- Independently own sales system portfolio, drive system design and manage end-to-end technology projects, including project planning, status tracking, design, testing and release activities
- Able to independently coordinate and drive large-scale projects with minimal supervision. Owns overall design solutions and execution of programming.
- Triage and address any functional systems issues or integrated data issues with the help of contractors
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 5+ years of hands on functional knowledge of Salesforce / SalesCloud architecture and integrated data processes with other applications
- Subject matter expert in Sales business processes in the lead-to-close cycle and knowledge of go-to-market systems architecture
- Exceptional ability to partner with business stakeholders to distill cross-functional process and data challenges, scope them into manageable design components, and deliver optimal system solutions
- Experience implementing optimizations in Salesforce and understanding the nuances of integrated data across CRM and billing tools
- Experience leading a team of analysts and / or consultants to deliver project goals