The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) adept at translating business needs into technical solutions. As part of the Business Systems team, the ideal candidate partners with cross-functional business stakeholders, product management and engineering teams to drive ongoing system improvements of our CRM suite of applications including Salesforce, FinancialForce, Conga and Xactly to improve user adoption. The role requires a solid understanding of lead to opportunity, opportunity to quote and quote to cash processes combined with a solid technical background that includes functional knowledge of Salesforce administration, declarative and programmatic development.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Business Analyst
- Translate desired business outcomes into an minimally viable product that can be delivered iteratively, resulting in process automations, efficiencies and/or meaningful data insights
- Work with Sales Ops, Professional Services, Support Ops, Customer Success Managers, Deal Desk, Commercialization, Order to Cash, Finance and Legal teams to understand their goals and help define system solutions
- Orchestrate end-to-end solutions by taking into account integration(s) needed amongst varied best-of-breed applications that come into play throughout a transaction’s lifecycle
- Assist with articulating robust solutions that comply with compliance and performance requirements where applicable
- Negotiate scope and timeline with key constituents with intent in attaining high value business outcomes whilst balancing emphasis on boulder-sized initiatives with quick wins and attention to addressing technical debt
- Marry understanding of business with systems expertise to provide input to strategic technical roadmaps as well as proactively identify and address delivery needs based on roadmap
- Work with the CRM team to groom user stories such as clarifying or augmenting user story acceptance criteria, points, etc.
- Provide structure to projects, anticipating blockers and identifying creative solutions to unblock team to keep delivery on track
- Collaborate with key constituents in user acceptance testing for changes to supported CRM systems as well as facilitate seamless implementations of new functionality through targeted communications, demos, and the user training
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 8+ years techno-functional experience in designing, enhancing and supporting solutions on Salesforce and associated systems Working experience with Salesforce Sales and Service clouds; knowledge of Lightning and/or CPQ is a plus
- Strong domain understanding of lead to opp, opp to quote and quote to cash processes
- with firsthand knowledge of a subscription business model and experience in process redesign and/or CRM implementation
- Comfortable in engaging with Admins and Engineers with functional knowledge and understanding of both declarative and non-declarative Salesforce development including but not limited to process builders, flows, Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, SOQL, governor limits, and web services
- Salesforce certification is a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!