The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to develop, test, document, and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as Apex triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components. As part of the Business Systems team, the ideal candidate is able to execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests, devise coding standards as well as participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality technical solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices to solve business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in the SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and customers in providing timely updates on status of deliverables, shedding light on technical issues, and obtaining buy-in on creative solutions
- Handle concurrent projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Implement App Exchange solutions
- Investigate integration issues and work closely with members in Operations, Development and Admin teams
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on Force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs to leadership
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Establish client relationships to build client trust and rapport
- Provide mentorship to more junior developers as well as administrators
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Combination of domain knowledge in CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Sales and Billing processes (i.e. bookings, renewals, finance, etc.) with strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
- 10+ years of experience with Salesforce development with 2+ years of experience in designing, configuring and developing on Salesforce CPQ platform
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Expert level knowledge and development experience in Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, SOQLs, Governor Limits, Declarative Automation, Web Services and Lightning components development (Aura and LWC)
- Certified Force.com Platform Developer II
- Experience with CI/CD and deployment techniques in Salesforce
- Working knowledge of FinancialForce, Xactly and Conga as well as integration platforms such as Boomi are pluses
- Strong domain knowledge in CPQ, Quote-to-Cash and good understanding of Sales and Billing processes, i.e. bookings, renewals, finance, etc
- Experience in reengineering implementations as well as code refactoring and optimization to increase performance
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and DevSecOps methodologies
Proven analytical and problem-solving ability to grasp concepts quickly and deliver results against ambitious timelines
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.