Every year, billions of dollars are set aside by your local, state, and federal representatives to make it easier for anybody to build a small business and turn their dream into reality.
But while governments might be great at governing, they’re terrible at marketing. These billions sit unclaimed, waiting for founders to discover them. We want to fix that, and we need your help.
The Salesforce Developer Role
MainStreet is looking for a Salesforce Developer to build out our Salesforce platform and manage integrations as we continue to quickly grow our customer base. You’ll be responsible for supporting our Sales and Operations teams through your deep knowledge of Salesforce industry trends.
What you’ll do
- Drive key Salesforce platform decisions through your in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application.
- Partner closely with our Sales, Operations, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to build out our business logic and requirements to support go-to-market functions.
- Lead Salesforce.com integration projects and end-to-end Salesforce.com implementations, demonstrating the ability to make the appropriate short-term trade-offs where necessary, with an end goal of long-term sustainability.
- Keep growing as a developer as you design and integrate new functionality using the latest technology that will enable innovative ways of delivering business value.
- Collaborate closely with other engineering teams to follow established engineering principles and ensure the adoption of best practices.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II
- 5+ years of development experience with Salesforce.com (Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, SOSL)
- Proficiency with Visualforce, Apex classes and controllers, triggers, Salesforce.com architecture, and API
- Proficiency with related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Developer Console), cloud or on-premise middleware, and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Experience with Salesforce integrations, third-party integration tools, and ETL
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- You demonstrate a strong aptitude for effective cross-functional collaboration
- You’re an effective listener, with strong written and verbal communication skills
Salesforce Developer Salary Range
- The base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $225,000 and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position in addition to location
- Bonus that is commensurate with the level of the position
- Robust equity program with significant upside potential
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k plus additional perks to make your work from home life better
- Flexible PTO
We make these tax credits easy as butter. MainStreet pairs companies & employees with hundreds of local, state, and federal tax programs. Then we do all the paperwork to get companies what they’re owed in minutes, vs the dozens of hours it would otherwise take.
The average company gets $51,040… in the first year. In cash.
We just announced our $60M Series A, led by SignalFire. We’re backed by an incredible community of partners, operators, and founders, including Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt founder), Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, Des Traynor (Intercom co-founder), Gradient (a Google Venture Fund), Ron Conway’s fund SV Angel, and Tusk Ventures.
How We Think About Diversity
We try to make sure the diversity of our customers is reflected in the team that serves them. Because when we include people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and identities — we end up building a better experience for everyone who uses MainStreet.
We know we need to be intentional in our hiring practices in order to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. So, if your lived experience has given you a unique perspective on business, startups, or any other aspect of our business – even if you don’t meet all the requirements – please still apply and let us know so we can make sure your application gets the attention it deserves.