We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to help maintain and enhance our Salesforce instances and processes to allow our organization to scale and our users to thrive. As a part of the Technology Operations team, this role will support and lead the analysis, design and development of Salesforce functionality while working with numerous stakeholders from all sectors of Lyra Health. The Salesforce Developer will lead requirements gathering sessions with internal customers, work with teammates to design and implement comprehensive, scalable solutions, and perform necessary maintenance to ensure user satisfaction.
We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too! Attention to detail is critical in this role. Your work will directly impact the performance, security and effective business processes at Lyra. You are empathetic to user needs, a good listener and a great communicator.
This position can be based in the Burlingame, CA office, or virtual.
- Partner and consult with business stakeholders to identify and define business requirements
- Support the day-to-day application needs of our growing user base
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices
- Customize the Salesforce platform using declarative and coded approaches including Lightning Pages, Flow Builder, APEX triggers and classes, and Lightning Components
- Design and develop cross-platform integrations using REST API
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs identified by end users
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve processes to keep teams as efficient as possible
- Experience with Agile tools (Jira) and methodologies
- Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices
- 3+ years on the Salesforce application in a technical and/or functional role that has owned defining and delivering custom enterprise applications
- 2 years of development experience with Salesforce (Apex, Lightning Components, Force.com APIs and Web Services) or other relevant programming experience
- 5+ years of experience in general technical development and support
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to share insights and expectations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues, both locally and remotely
- Deep proficiency with Salesforce security model
- An advocate for building things the right way - even when 'hard requirements' state otherwise
- Intimate knowledge of platform governor limits to enable apps that scale to large data and large numbers of users
- Proven ability to integrate multiple SAAS systems with Salesforce using both integration applications as well as custom built integrations
- Master of problem identification, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting
- Curious with an appetite for learning and supporting multiple teams
Nice to Have
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Salesforce Certifications
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience with middleware tools, such as Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.