LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You Will Thrive Here If
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
We are looking for a Salesforce Operations Specialist to join our growing Revenue Operations Team. This is a hybrid role that will split time between focused automation projects, new integrations and system implementations, and end user support for our user base across our tech stack.
Our tech stack includes Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign, ClosePlan, FinancialForce, FunnelSource, LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach, People.AI, SpringCM, Validity, ZoomInfo, UserGems, and LeadIQ.
In This Role You Will
- Own, manage and coordinate automation projects end to end related to our tech stack.
- Be the main point of contact and SME for your assigned platforms’ capabilities and roadmap, providing guidance and expertise when designing solutions for business needs.
- Use your programming prowess to automate manual tasks for Sales, Operations, and Analytics, and drive adoption by championing the use of best practices and leveraging support relationships to ensure clean and efficient use of our tools.
- Use standalone code, web hooks, or API integrations to automate, optimize, and connect our SaaS applications (use the right tool for the right job).
- Identify and optimize under or misused resources, systems, and processes to reduce wastes in cost or time management.
- Identify gaps in our tech stack, identifying and executing on improvements within our existing systems and evaluating/implementing new platforms to address the needs of our team and internal customers.
- Work closely with our RevOps team to ensure our tech stack is fully aligned and scales with the needs of our stakeholders, enabling and driving efficiencies for our Sales teams and other departments.
Your Qualifications Are
- SaaS Ops professional with 3-5+ years of experience with a proven track record of end to end system implementations.
- 3 to 5+ years of automation and administration experience in a cloud-based environment.
- Salesforce Administrator certification a must.
- Advanced Salesforce certifications and experience with our tech stack a huge plus.
- High quality project management and communication skills - creating and maintaining documentation including SOWs, BRDs, technical design docs, implementation and test plans while collaborating cross departmentally.
- A systems expert with a deep understanding and experience with API integrations, system development life cycle, and data management.
- Experience building deeper integration between SaaS and internal services and creating scalable automations by leveraging APIs and declarative code development.
- A problem-solver with a passion for identifying and owning projects that automates manual work for stakeholders across the company.
- A team player with a positive attitude who has a drive to connect with people, can decipher their problems, and eagerly solutions for them to boost efficiency and promote clean, usable data.