Lever is looking for a highly capable individual to join the Revenue Operations team as our Senior Salesforce Administrator. This role will help build, enhance and maintain Salesforce and related applications for our Go-to-Market (GTM) teams consisting of Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and work cross-functionally with multiple departments. Together, we will drive best in class operations efforts to increase efficiency across the organization.
The Senior Sales Administrator role will use their strong knowledge of Salesforce and translate business requirements into technical solutions that will drive the organization to the next level. With prior operations experience, you’ll be able to offer technical solutions and best practices on how to help Lever scale and sustain long term through the Salesforce ecosystem. To ensure success as a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you should possess the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment while maintaining an eye for detail and quality.
In this role, your duties will include but not limited to requirements gathering, building out technical solutions, creating documentation, testing and deployment. You will also partner with a Salesforce Administrator team member and collaborate with our Salesforce developer consultant on large scale projects. Success will be measured by user adoption, error rate and overall internal and external user satisfaction.
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in Sales Cloud with solid understanding of a B2B SaaS company.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required. Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification is a bonus.
- Knowledge of CPQ and ERP software in Salesforce required (i.e. Salesforce CPQ, Zuora, Conga, Netsuite, etc). Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification a plus.
- Strong knowledge of apex triggers, approval process, custom objects, metadata types, process builders, workflows, SOQL, validation rules etc.
- Experience managing custom Salesforce role hierarchy, profiles, sharing rules and groups.
- Familiarity with Salesforce related applications such as Clari Forecasting, DataLoader, DocuSign, Netsuite, LeanData, Zendesk, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Intermediate or better Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (i.e. VLOOKUPS, INDEX and MATCH formulas)
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to help translate business cases into technical solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical topics in a clear and concise manner using written, visual and oral communications.
- Ability to execute: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Shared passion on documentation - enabling others in technical knowledge and processes.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Complete Ramp Camp, our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision and team and gain an understanding about how your role fits into Lever's broader organization.
- Learn about the suite of Lever products and be able to discuss the Lever origin story and understand the decisions and intentions that shaped the product as it is currently.
- Onboard with the Revenue Operations team to learn about our instance of Salesforce, our automated processes and workflows, and our overall GTM funnel.
- Learn about all business applications that integrate with our Lever CRM. Knowledgeable on how information flows in our systems throughout the prospect to customer lifecycle.
- Meet the Revenue Operations organization through a series of 1:1s so you gain depth within our business.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Become an CRM expert on existing apex triggers, custom objects, flows, integrations, and process builders.
- Lead key Revenue Operations project initiatives such as reducing technical debt, initiating Salesforce lightning readiness check and enhancements to CPQ process. Ability to drive projects from requirements gathering to deployment.
- Partner with our Salesforce development consultant for ad hoc support and / or larger scope initiatives such as creating custom objects.
- Help prioritize feature requests for future Revenue Operations roadmap deployment.
- Participate in case management requests related to system issues. Quickly resolve process pain points, while developing long-term solutions.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Identify gaps in system or process to the broader Revenue Operations team. Collaborate with cross functional leadership to help design, improve workflows and create automation.
- Maintain a holistic view of all Go-to-Market processes to create technical documentation and to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Implement technical engagement metrics to ensure we are utilizing all tools to their full potential.
- Become a subject matter expert across our tech stack and be a point of contact for knowledge transfer.
- Make recommendations on reducing technical debt and setting up processes and systems to align with our overall business strategy.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Co-own the management and improvement of our operations tech stack along with our other SFDC Administrator.
- Relentlessly improve the efficiency, scalability and reliability of our systems and business process. Identify, prioritize and scope key strategic initiatives / projects accordingly.
- Review our business applications and ensure we are utilizing all tools to their full potential. Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Continuously evolve your initiatives to meet the ever-changing needs of Lever’s business and customer base.