Lessonly is looking for a Salesforce Developer to maintain and enhance our Salesforce instance.
This isn’t a run-of-the-mill role, you’ll be expected to use your deep expertise of the Salesforce platform to:
- Be a partner. Interface with colleagues on the Revenue Operations team and the broader Lessonly team identify business needs, effectively communicate with teammates, define requirements and deliver creative solutions.
- Be an analyst. Leverage data in our Salesforce instance to make smart business decisions. This can be in the form of dashboards and reports, or offline analysis on complex business questions.
- Be an architect. We need to be sure our Salesforce instance is on a firm foundation to support Lessonly’s growth; this extends to the many apps that integrate with our instance.
- Be a technologist. Develop and maintain custom objects and other advanced functionality of the Salesforce platform.
This role is a part of our centralized Revenue Operations team and reports to our Head of Revenue Operations. Some responsibilities will be shared with Lessonly’s Salesforce Administrator, a peer on the Revenue Operations team.
Key responsibilities of this role are listed below:
Business partnering responsibilities
- Support the Revenue Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes.
- Develop and implement training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com business applications.
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency.
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Responsible for configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc.
- Administration and ongoing enhancement of Salesforce CPQ
- Manage data imports, database deduping and cleanup.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer
- At least 4 years experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- At least 2 years experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- At least 1 year of experience as an administrator of Salesforce CPQ
- Familiarity with common Salesforce integrations
- Organized and process-driven, with the ability to work independently with little guidance, but an understanding of when matters need escalation.
- Strong program/project management with experience working on multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
Lessonly builds modern training software that helps more than 1,000 sales and support teams do better work. With Lessonly, companies and managers quickly transform knowledge into shareable lessons and resources, engage employees through interactive feedback loops, accelerate rep and team performance, and measure the impact of better learning across their organizations.