As part of the Internal Tooling team, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will have vast experience with Salesforce Administration and will be able to establish and implement best practices with regards to architecture, configuration, and system maintenance.
We need your help to radically improve our Salesforce instance:
- Consistent patterns & best practices for object models and data attached to each
- Reusability for components, workflows, and reports
- Visibility and auditability of data flow
- Identify opportunities for integration optimization, redesign, or development
This position will work heavily within a highly integrated instance of Salesforce, working to refactor legacy processes and integrate new custom and out-of-box features to the platform.
You will have a small, dedicated, and enthusiastic team of other salesforce administrators, salesforce developers, product owners, and technical coordinators to help drive this vision forward.
- Subject matter expert in architecture, administration, and development for all details needed to support the Salesforce implementation.
- Responsibility for the application design, development, and support of Salesforce-related projects.
- Detail process mapping to help define the vision and operational expectations for the future state of each business process the Salesforce implementation will impact
- Work with Product Managers to facilitate business process discussions resulting in documentation of key decisions and used as input for Salesforce configuration, development, etc.
- Help develop and execute system testing; create test cases, develop and execute test plans, and facilitate the user acceptance testing effort within impacted teams
- Support for internal users involving troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and issue resolution for all business applications.
- System configuration and coding, which includes management of custom code, management of system configuration, and the design and building of new functionality and upgrades.
- Assist with enhancements and updates in coordination with other administrators, project managers, and other stakeholders.
- Build custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce to help the Sales Team make more informed decisions.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Make recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems.
- Utilize tools such as Data Loader and DemandTools to reassign accounts, contacts, and leads in bulk.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
Compensation: $105k base salary + Annual Bonus + Equity
- 4-5+ years of experience with Salesforce Platform and Salesforce administration and configuration
- 2-3 years of experience with Lightning, Web Components, Java/Apex, VisualForce, Community sites and Complex Security models
- Strong Expertise in configuring Custom Objects & Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow's, Process Builder, APEX Sharing rules, Flows & Approval Processes & Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in deployment/ packaging using Change Sets, Eclipse, Ant scripts & Metadata API
- Experience with data loads using Bulk APIs
- Experience with full cycle SFDC implementation, from design through deployments
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint-based project delivery
- Ability to work closely with functional team to understand business needs and technical teams to deliver system architecture and code that meets business requirements
- Ability to help mitigate any potential roadblocks for the teams as well as anticipate potential project related problems
- Responsible for obtaining accurate estimates for functional and technical designs, development and testing and training efforts
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Creative and innovative thinking working with team members while helping execute roadmaps, plans, documentation and projects