Buying a home should be an exciting milestone. But all too often, it’s stressful, especially in a competitive market or when you’re buying and selling at the same time. So we’re redesigning the homebuying experience. We’re a fast-paced real estate fintech startup that teams empowers agents to help homebuyers buy with cash. We buy homes on behalf of our partners’ clients with our cash, then the client buys the home back from us.
Founder and CEO Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest-growing agent teams in the country, started Homeward in 2018. In fact, he bought our first customer’s home with his own life savings. Today we offer two services — Buy with cash and Buy before you sell — in Texas, Colorado, and Georgia.
We’re backed by top-tier venture investors, including Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. We’ve raised more than $25 million in equity to grow the business, and have secured more than $100 million in debt to buy homes for our customers. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology industries.
About the opportunity
Homeward is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join the team responsible for the design, implementation, and success of our Salesforce ecosphere. This person will be responsible for assisting the top of funnel departments by contributing to all phases of an initiative from scoping to training, ensuring continued success and adoption after the initial release. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who takes pride in ownership of their projects, is able to organize cross-departmental communication, and develop multi-option strategies for problem resolutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with our Product and Engineering Team, members of our Sales and Operations team, as well as the organization as whole, to help our customers when buying and selling a new home
- Join a growing Salesforce Architecture team and have an immediate impact on the company and the implementation of our Salesforce
- Collaborate on projects ranging from 3rd party integrations to development of new business processes that promote efficiency, scalability, and risk mitigation
- Focus on bridging the gap between development and end users
- Contribute to documentation, product scoping, and training
- Collaborate on strategies to manage Salesforce metadata & tabular data
- Work side-by-side with our existing Salesforce experts to own Salesforce implementation and architecture planning
- Work closely with our engineering team to build integrations & develop processes that scale our operations & sales efforts
- Wear both light development and administration hats - as a growing organization, we’ll need an administrator who can fill both roles to ensure we plan data structures and configurations for scaling
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Understanding of Salesforce’s limitations and know Salesforce best practices
- Ability to be flexible, wear many hats, pivot, and enjoy a dynamic environment
- Ownership is paramount to the success of our team, we work on tight timelines with high visibility
- Self-starter mentality with experience devising and testing hypotheses and implementing research plans; someone who can help the business identify the right questions to ask
- Ability to analyze and report on multiple offering and/or solutions for a given problem
- 5+ years Salesforce administration experience, ideally in a growth business
- Credentials - Platform Developer I and Admin 201. Platform Developer II is a plus
- Experience with LeanData, Validity (or comparable data management tool), Hubspot, Zapier/Workato, Telephony, and more business operations tools
- An open and collaborative mentality, Homeward is rapidly growing and working with Salesforce will require elegant and creative solutions
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally with stakeholders to deliver outcomes