The Salesforce Administrator will report to the Director - Business Technology position and plays an integral role on the Internal Applications Team. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for helping manage the Heartland Sales, Payroll and Point of Sale instances of Salesforce by understanding the needs of our organization, applying best practices, and partnering with key internal stakeholders to create efficiencies . The Salesforce Administrator will manage the essential day-to- day tasks including testing, researching and troubleshooting in order to sustain smooth operation of our CRM for our users and customers.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Knowledge of the organizational structure, business processes and culture to help build relationships with key groups
- Ability to concisely communicate with any level of business representatives
- Desire to be the voice of the user in communicating with management
- Analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Ability to understand how organizational changes and system changes affect each other
- Serve as the primary point of contact for requests submitted through the SFDC Request process and determine appropriate action.
- Support users across multiple organizations.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality and assist with its implementation as part of the regular release cadence
- Use root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Develop, run, update and export SFDC reports, analytics and dashboards to support and monitor daily activity and key performance measures.
- Handle basic administrative tasks including user maintenance, routine report requests, workflows, and automated communication.
- Manage system data including manually creating or modifying records using Dataloader as well as coordinating system-to-system data integrations
- Maintain clean and up-to-date data in SFDC
- Research issues i.e., missing cases, duplicate cases, opportunities won’t save, error messages
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Contribute to the growth of the system through managing objects, fields, layouts, workflow rules, email templates, and other system functions
- Coordinate communication of new or altered functions within the system
- Develop work instruction guides and training materials as needed
- Strong customer service orientation
- 2+ years prior CRM Administration experience
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Experience working within an Agile / DevOps environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a IT / Computer Science focus or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to synthesize and interpret technical data.
- Self-motivated, with high productivity and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Must have an attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, high-level staff and external vendors.