In this role you will design and build solutions on the Salesforce platform, enabling the Sales, Marketing and other key business stakeholders with various key functionalities. This role will be part of the IT Business Applications team, reporting to Sr Manager, Salesforce Development. You will collaborate and partner with BSAs in understanding requirements and design and build solutions that are scalable and provide awesome user experience for the end users.This role will also extend to working with partners on new product evaluations and recommendations.
In this role you can expect to…
- Design and build solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform to help scale key business functions at Hashicorp
- Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solutions and document work done.
- Perform and participate in the design and code review process to ensure scalable solutions are built and high quality code is deployed, in adherence to the best practices defined.
- Assess and analyze new requirements, system problems and incidents and develop recommendations and solutions, implement the solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks.
- Evaluate 3rd party Applications and tools to make buy vs. build recommendations, or to automate different processes.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Prepare technical design documents for complex projects involving custom integrations, and data migration.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce Cloud.
- Be knowledgeable of tech debt that is accrued in Salesforce and ways to tackle it.
- Be a trusted advisor in Salesforce Technology
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Collaborate with internal teams with respect to various development activities in a given sprint.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- Over 8 years of experience in developing and integrating applications in Salesforce.com
- Solid experience with the Salesforce.com developer toolkit, including Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, LWC, Process Builders, Flows, Workflow rules, Communities, etc.
- Curiosity to learn new technologies and how they can be used or integrated with Salesforce.
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and Quote to cash processes in a SaaS & recurring revenue/Usage based billing company is ideal.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of development & release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices to develop on the Force.com platform
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration
- Preferred Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II And/Or Admin Certified
- Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD Process and code versioning systems like Github etc.
- Well-motivated, effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting and contributes individually
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.