HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About The Role
At HashiCorp, Go-to-Market Systems & Ops is a centralized function that leads all aspects of the overall systems end-to-end for a customer’s digital interactions with us: from engaging with us as users and prospects (prospect lifecycle), to becoming customers (customer lifecycle), and to becoming successful users and advocates (support and customer success lifecycle).
The CRM Systems Team is looking to add a team member with deep expertise in Salesforce CPQ, or a Salesforce Admin with some Gainsight experience. Our team has many fun and exciting projects in flight and coming up. We are looking for someone who can dedicate half of their time supporting the roadmap work laid out for our newly implemented Gainsight platform and the other half getting their hand dirty with Salesforce configuration.
In This Role, You Can Expect To
- Partner with CRM Systems team members to support current Gainsight and Salesforce roadmap initiatives
- Design and develop and deploy CRM-based solutions to meet business requirements for Gainsight and Salesforce
- Assist in queue management and day to day Salesforce & Gainsight Support
- Understand all the CRM applications supporting the users, their capabilities and limitations.
- Work closely with business users to understand their business needs and translate those into technical requirements within the CRM tool set.
- Ensure that proper Change Management and SOX principles are followed in managing the CRM applications
- Guide and direct external resources in system operations, administration, design, development and testing
- Develop and update process documentation as business requirements change
- Provide ongoing support to users, assist in research, and follow up on user requests
- Be an advocate for automation and integration as well as “best practice” solutions
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Gainsight & Salesforce
- Bonus points for: Gainsight Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Deep knowledge and exposure to customer success processes and technology stack
- Deep MSExcel, SQL, and business analytics skills preferred
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently and pivot when new information becomes available
- Ability to perform a deep study of systems and make recommendations for augmentation
- Strong focus, determination, attention to detail and ability to perform deep work
- Good communication and coordination skills to engage with various stakeholders