Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award-winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start-Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
Gong is looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to help support and scale our GTM tech stack. You will be part of the Revenue Operations team and will work closely with cross-functional operations stakeholders to support our go-to-market partners and design technical processes and tools for Gong’s dynamic business needs. This position will play a key role in standing up new systems and tools to support Gong’s partner and channel sales functions. You’ll be collaborating with our Partnerships and G2M Operations teams to ensure Gong’s tech stack supports their unique needs.
Salesforce BA Responsibilities
- Help stakeholders unearth business objectives and work with the Business Systems team to translate stories into technical requirements.
- Become one with existing processes and functionality in our systems, to best anticipate the impacts and dependencies that need to be factored into new work.
- Help drive the design and implementation of systems like partner portals and referral management tools to enable channel and partner selling
- Help the Business Systems team understand best practices around transitioning from / expanding upon workflows that were built for direct sales
- Document CRM solutions and automation with specific business and technical details
- Groom & translate business requirements into well-defined user stories and acceptance criteria with a clear definition of success
- Deep troubleshooting: triaging systems issues/bugs and getting to the root of the problem with minimal guidance/documentation
- Get in the weeds of CRM configuration/solution design: permissions, troubleshooting, field and object configuration, workflow, validation, user interface, etc.
Salesforce BA Qualifications
- 4+ years of full-time experience working with Salesforce in conjunction with common GTM tools: Sales Engagement, Data Enrichment, etc.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201)
- 3+ years of experience supporting channel and indirect sales organizations, including administering and configuring Salesforce Partner Portal, and/or similar PRM tools.
- A desire to design and build solutions that scale and have a lasting impact
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously, in an environment where priorities frequently shift
- Ability to see requests and tasks from a business user’s standpoint, not just a technical standpoint
- Proven track record of learning new technical processes and tools from scratch, and then becoming a subject matter expert in those areas
- Determination to get to the root of bugs, errors, and systems issues with minimal hand-holding.
- Strong understanding of SaaS and subscription-management processes (including renewals and billing)
- Experience with SQL, BI tools (i.e Tableau, Einstein Analytics), and ETL workflows is a plus.
- Preferred: Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, and/or other certifications.
Perks & Benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.