GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
The GoGuardian Revenue Operations team is looking for a Salesforce (CPQ) Specialist. This role will partner with our Salesforce Developer & Salesforce Administrator to support and develop applications to help us effectively track and manage the business from within Salesforce and across integrated applications and internal company databases. This individual will ensure our Revenue Infrastructure tools and technologies are best in class.
The Salesforce (CPQ) specialist will report directly to the Manager of Revenue Operations. The selected candidate will deliver technology solutions leveraging the Salesforce CPQ and strong technical experience to architect, engineer and provide guidance on the delivery of key revenue related initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Administer, customize and configure Salesforce CPQ Features including Price Rules, Price Books, Discount Schedules, Product Options, etc.
- Own all Salesforce Approval Processes related to quoting and opportunity management
- Collaborate with management, strategic planning & analysis staff, and end-users to develop and deploy complex revenue management tools and systems
- Oversee solution design and delivery of revenue infrastructure applications integrated with Salesforce, including but not limited to CPQ, Adobe Sign, Intacct, and EDI
- Support revenue tracking and attribution efforts from quoting through to invoicing
- Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for new Salesforce features related to revenue infrastructure
- Audit, identify, and resolve revenue/quoting data integrity issues using tools such as Workbench and Dataloader
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution
- Continually optimize our workflow to maximize sales effectiveness with a focus on revenue infrastructure tools/technologies
- Work closely with our Salesforce Developer on projects related to CPQ, License Management (self-service purchasing tool), Revenue Bucketing, and Commissions
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce CPQ Certification or earn certification within 3 months of start date
- 3+ years related Salesforce experience using declarative automation tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage shifting priorities
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker with keen attention to detail
- Strong understanding of CRM systems and relational databases with emphasis on Salesforce.com
- Experience with querying languages such as SQL and SOQL
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.