Are you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and not afraid to fail, then we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative teammates is what makes us the top startup to work for. FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for building solutions for company initiatives as well as the maintenance of our internal systems. This person will primarily operate within Salesforce and its integrated applications.
As part of the Business Systems Admin team, this person will understand and prioritize requests from multiple departments. They will need to work cross-functionally among Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Finance, and Legal to set expectations and effectively implement solutions. In addition, this role will be tasked with maintaining data integrity within our Salesforce instance and its connected applications.
What you will be doing:
- Work within Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds to maintain our support and sales processes
- Add and configure products, quotes, and subscriptions for use within CPQ
- Use and maintain workflow rules, process builders, flows, and validation rules
- Maintain data integrity within Salesforce by understanding the systems and processes that update our customer data
- Install and manage new applications
- Drive Salesforce adoption and optimize the user experience
- Develop and deliver solutions to requests from multiple departments
- Maintain users in Salesforce and its connected applications
- Document and train end-users on solutions and implementations
- Facilitate use of Salesforce as a true CRM, eliminating manual work and spreadsheets wherever possible
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred
- 2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator is preferred
- Strong Salesforce capabilities with demonstrated proficiency optimizing processes and building out solutions
- Experience working with Docusign, Outreach and Gong integration a plus
- A team player who is comfortable working with executive stakeholders and multiple teams to negotiate priorities and resolve issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with cloud-based SaaS models of licensing
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, CPQ, and Service Cloud
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2,000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (max one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford vehicles