Relentlessly protecting our customers with innovative technology and expertise from the frontlines of cyber attacks.
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) Business Applications team is critical to the success of FireEye! This team is made up of talented individuals with varying degrees of functional and technical experience and which serve as trusted advisors to our business partners. The team has responsibility for all internal applications across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, HR, Support, Operations, Product and Engineering, as well as the FireEye.com external facing website and other key external portals. This responsibility encompasses core systems spanning Salesforce, Oracle, Workday, BI, and other 3rd party applications. The team takes ownership and accountability for solving business problems in order to contribute to our ONE TEAM culture.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer is responsible for the design and development of flexible and scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform. This role requires that you understand Salesforce design and development best practices and can apply them to the delivery of business solutions. The Developer will work with technical and cross-functional business teams to implement enhancements, projects, and resolve incidents, and requires a combination of analytical, technical, business acumen, and communication skills.
· Design and develop secure, scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce platform
· Create and collaborate on solution and technical design artifacts, and present and participate in cross-functional review sessions
· Communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs to Business Applications team members as well as business stakeholders
· Display expertise in Salesforce functionality and features, through all interactions on Business Applications projects
· Provide technical support for new projects, enhancements, and bug fixes related to solutions being delivered on the Salesforce platform. Create/update Salesforce application runbooks and training materials to support the production support hand-off process.
· Work with team members responsible for connected applications, integrations, and reporting solutions to implement integrated data and system flows, while analyzing and recommending improvements to existing flows
· Work within an Agile methodology, including managing solutions from one environment to the next
· Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies
· Assist with project scoping and effort estimations
· Experience customizing Sales and Service Clouds; experience customizing Communities is also preferred
· Experience implementing Salesforce CPQ with full range of features including Renewals and Amendments; experience implementing Salesforce Billing is a plus
· Experience developing a rich user interface in Lightning Experience
· Experience with CI/CD practices and environments; experience with Copado is a plus
· Excellent knowledge of integration design and Salesforce development best practices
· Strong working knowledge of data conversions and manipulating data with a scripting language
· Experience designing test plans, performing unit testing, and writing test classes to ensure proper code coverage
· Working knowledge and experience of Agile processes
· Strong problem solving and excellent communication skills