We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team responsible for the design, architecture, and development of our business systems infrastructure. We manage the systems that encompass the entire buyer’s journey from initial lead through marketing, sales, renewal, accounting, customer success and advocacy using tools including Marketo, Salesforce, Aria, NetSuite, and Zendesk. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of solving business problems and implementing them in Salesforce and its peripheral ecosystems from end-to-end, working with both internal (and sometimes external) stakeholders. This role reports to the Director, GTM Business Systems.
What You'll Do
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including CPQ (Steelbrick) configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, flows, and validation rules.
- Implementation and maintenance of system integrations with our related business systems including Marketo, LeanData, Outreach, Gainsight, Zendesk, Xactly, Drift, Bizible, and homegrown systems.
- Provide support to end users of SFDC and related systems for escalated issues.
- Simplify, enhance, and modernize existing features.
- Drive testing and validation of systems configuration and development.
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Translate user stories into creative and effective technical designs.
- Monitor performance and scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features.
- Improve the overall quality and completeness of documentation.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce admin or similar role
- Ability to manage several ongoing Salesforce.com customization projects from end-to-end, including gathering requirements, solution design and development, and finally working with stakeholders to roll out the solution to their teams.
- Strong Proficiency with Salesforce.com including a deep understanding of customization capabilities across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and the overall Force.com platform in a Lightning-based environment.
- Demonstrable experience customizing the platform based on user requirements including custom fields and objects and layouts along with automation capabilities such as workflows, process builder, flows, and validation rules.
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
In accordance with applicable law, Fastly’s minimum base pay for this role if hired in Colorado is $94,000/year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fastly's equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations. Note that this role is available to candidates outside of Colorado and different minimum compensation may apply.
This Role Is Eligible To Participate In The Following Benefits
Fastly is proud to deliver a strong total rewards program to our employees.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Medical: Cigna or Kaiser available
- Retirement benefits and employer match
- Life Insurance (Basic and Voluntary Life)
- Short & Long Term Disability with a buy-up LTD option
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness benefits
- Flex Spending Accounts & Mass Transit benefits
- Open Vacation Policy
- Sick Time
- Generous leave benefits (medical, maternity, paternity, and personal)
- Paid wellness days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & reimbursement program stipend
- Mobile and internet allowance
- Wellness stipend
- Pet insurance
Fastly reserves the right to amend or modify for any reasons in accordance with applicable law.
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit, please apply!