The primary responsibility of the Salesforce Administrator is to support business innovation through the delivery of Salesforce-related functionality. The individual will focus on configuration and development of the Salesforce environment to provide services to Dwolla employees.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and pursue opportunities to utilize Salesforce to optimize business processes and systems.
- Support efforts to develop and mature CRM-related processes and technologies.
- Design and implement reports, dashboards, flows, and processes.
- Ensure appropriate integrity, security, and privacy of data in the Dwolla Salesforce environment and related tooling.
- Create and maintain documentation on team processes, systems, and Salesforce configuration.
- Monitor new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Provision, maintain, and deprovision access to the Salesforce environment and related applications.
- Serve as a Salesforce subject matter expert for other Dwolla teams and coach others on appropriate use of the tool.
- Respond to and resolve reported issues with Salesforce in a timely and thorough manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce cloud paradigms, inherent risks, and appropriate deployment strategies.
- Detailed knowledge of commonly-used Salesforce functionality and its administration.
- Basic knowledge of relational database architectures and query languages.
- Basic knowledge of software engineering best practices.
- Basic knowledge of one or more project management paradigms, such as Agile.
- Proactive and creative approach to finding solutions to stakeholder problems.
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Salesforce Administrator certification strongly preferred.
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience in a closely-related role. Education and certifications are valued and may contribute towards this criteria as applicable.
At Dwolla, we hold the core belief that the best teams are built by the inclusion of diverse ideas, experiences, and people.
Join our team and bring your unique perspective to help build the ideal platform to move money simply and securely.