DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more-agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
This Lead Salesforce Developer will architect and design complex customizations and projects primarily for the Sales, & Partner business teams of DocuSign. This role requires deep technical knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform, thorough understanding of Sales & Partner processes, and familiarity with AppExchange applications like LeanData, D&B, Apttus, CPQ, etc. This role also must possess broad working knowledge across multiple SaaS technologies & applications within the CRM domain. Must have worked on highly custom & complex salesforce.com instances with large volume data and heavy integrations with external business applications. This role will own and oversee the technology stack of Salesforce.com and will provide technical oversight and guidance to administrators and developers working on multiple CRM projects.
Overtime, the successful candidate will own one or more pieces of our Enterprise Application and may be required to lead or direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected! DocuSign is growing at an extraordinary pace across all vectors, providing an enormous opportunity for professional growth in this position.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Director of Enterprise Applications - GTM/Channel and is designated flex.
- Lead technical design sessions with business and technical teams to identify the best solutions on Salesforce.com for various GTM functions including Lead to Opportunity, Quote to Order, Partner Sales, etc.
- Prepare Technical Design documents for complex projects involving custom integrations, and data migration
- Review & compare different technical solutions and applications/tools, and recommend the best considering security, performance, scalability and maintainability of solutions on Salesforce
- Design, Develop and Launch solutions on Salesforce.com instances with high traffic and large data volume for optimal performance and best in class user experience
- Introduce new technical design patterns and frameworks to standardize and streamline development on Salesforce.com platform for scale and performance
- Identify technical debt areas and work with scrum teams to prioritize and implement them to improve the current state
- Develop POC on new concepts, features and functionalities for customers across marketing, sales and support
- Provide oversight and development assistance to junior staff within the team. Conduct code and config reviews to ensure build quality in projects
- Oversee contractor resources from SI partners working on outsourced Salesforce projects and manage technical deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 12+ years of overall experience in IT applications emphasizing Salesforce.com configuration, customization and support
- 6+ years custom development in Salesforce using declarative and programmatic customizations
- 4+ years of experience working as a technical architect/lead Developer on salesforce.com projects
- Experience designing and developing complex solutions on Sales, & Service Cloud in Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, LWC, Aura, Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, Web Services is required
- Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE), scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware (like Informatica, Dell Boomi etc.) and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Experience with CI/CD tools(like GitHub, Jenkins, etc) for Salesforce
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior knowledge of Salesforce.com Features and AppExchange
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and LSDX is a strong plus
- Salesforce advanced developer certification(PD 2) is a strong plus
- Certified Technical Architect (CTA) credential is a strong plus