Design Within Reach is hiring a Salesforce Developer! As a Salesforce Developer, you’ll work strategically to help DWR pursue top rank as a leader in the design industry. You can support our existing customizations as well as develop new features and functionality in Salesforce. Since we have a tightly integrated combination of Salesforce and NetSuite, as well as multiple Salesforce Clouds, experience with Boomi, NetSuite, Commerce Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud is a huge plus. You will report to the IT Senior Manager - Salesforce.
What you’ll do as a Salesforce Developer here:
You'll have opportunities to develop business solutions, facilitate sales and build relationships every day as you...
- Perform technical analysis, design, configuration, and implementation support for system integrations and Salesforce customizations.
- Work collaboratively with other development team members on projects, enhancements, production issues and bug resolution.
- Adhere to development standards, policies and procedures (development, code reviews, deployments, etc…).
- Review escalated system issues and bugs from IS Helpdesk team to determine if technical changes are required.
- Partner with Business Analysts to review proposed resolutions for bugs/issues.
- Create and maintain documentation for new & existing customizations.
Does this sound like you?
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years developing custom applications, OOP
- 4+ years customizing Salesforce and APEX programming
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configurations such as User setup, security setup, flows, process builder, approval processes, App manager, Case management, entitlements, assignment rules, Sites, queues, reports/dashboards etc
- Experience with salesforce Development/Customizations (API, APEX, Visual Force, Workflows, Lightning, etc…).
- Strong analysis, issue triage, and both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage workload and tasks independently
- Integration of Saleforce and Netsuite experience preferred.
- Netsuite API (SuiteTalk & SuiteScripting) experience preferred.
- SOAP and ReST API development and consumption experience preferred.
- Development within or integrating with Commerce Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud experience preferred.