About Deep Instinct:
Deep Instinct, is the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning as a platform for greater efficacy and accuracy in enterprise cyber defense. As an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to revolutionize the ability to prevent cyber threats.
By using deep learning, we are able to predict and prevent any kind of threat – known and unknown – anywhere in zero-time. Every endpoint, server, mobile device, network and operating system is protected against any type of attack, be it fileless or file-based. This advanced approach to threat prevention ensures that attacks are identified and blocked before any damage can be caused.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
As a Salesforce Administrator you'll support business process development, manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com and perform daily administration of the company business applications.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your technical knowledge to help a fast-growing company build and scale their Salesforce ecosystem
- Administer and support Salesforce platform (user setups, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customized objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations)
- Be the first point of contact for internal users, providing technical guidance and support
- Utilize the latest and greatest automation processes (process builder, flow, ect) to help our users accomplish more with less clicks
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to identify and prioritize operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address their evolving needs
- Define, track, and report product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in analyzing, designing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Good understanding of business processes from a global company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce Development experience – an advantage
- Basic working knowledge of A/D or Office 365 administration – an advantage
- General computer hardware troubleshooting skills – an advantage