You’ll take over a straightforward and healthy Salesforce instance, with robust integrations across core Sales and Marketing automation technologies already in place. There is a little bit of cleanup to do (when isn’t there?), but the foundation is in great shape.
We’re now looking for a B2B go-to-market tech stack specialist to build a high-performing machine on top of our existing foundation. You’ll own the bulk of the GTM toolset, and will ensure it evolves deliberately and intelligently though hands-on administration and long-term planning.
The role is open to remote work! This role can be either in-person at any of our Paris, Lisbon or New York offices, or work remotely anywhere in our 3 countries.
At Dashlane You Will
- Day-to-Day Administration – Responsibilities include: user and license provisioning; managing roles, profiles, and access levels; building reports and dashboards; de-duping; uploading new leads into SFDC; maintaining crisp page layouts.
- Long-Term Roadmap – We’ll depend on you to identify and prioritize opportunities and risk-mitigation efforts that support our short- and mid-term business objectives, and that set us up for long-term success.
- Process Design and Implementation – You will run the process development cycle (Specification, Implementation, Rollout, and Monitoring) for new revenue-driving initiatives with support from RevOps teammates and key stakeholders.
- Third-Party Integration Management – Upcoming projects include: help select and implement a new prospecting tool; select and implement a lead routing and de-duping solution; support ongoing buildout of integration with product data. We’re certain there are more to come.
- Extensive SFDC Expertise – You are a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator with 4+ years of experience and a long list of projects you’re proud of.
- Deep Understanding of the B2B Go-to-Market T ech S tack – You know how each of the following tools contributes to a productive Revenue team, and have led 2+ Salesforce integrations with these tech tools (or similar): DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Marketo, RingLead, SalesLoft, Gong, DocuSign, Gainsight.
- B2B SaaS Startup Veteran – You have worked at a fast-paced startup for at least 1 year, and appreciate the importance of ruthless prioritization and shipping fast.
We're Also Looking For
- Documentation Extraordinaire – You believe a project isn’t complete until it’s documented, and shouldn’t begin until its objectives are written down. As our systems become more sophisticated the need for thorough user guides and internal documentation will only grow.
- Must Love Lists – You are incredibly organized and highly structured in your approach to problem-solving.
- Impatiently Ambitious – If you see an opportunity to improve the business, you’ll jump to take it.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion And Belonging At Dashlane
As a truly international company—founded in France and split between France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.