At Cypress, we’re on a mission to build an essential testing platform that makes automated testing delightful and effective. Cypress provides better, faster, and more reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser. Hundreds of thousands of developers and QA professionals use Cypress.io to write better code faster and release with confidence.
Cypress is currently used in over 90 countries by hundreds of thousands of developers across more than 12,000 organizations. Cypress has over 1,200 customers in more than 50 countries across 45 industries and includes marquee names like Atlassian, Crunchbase, GitHub, PayPal,and Slack.
The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $55M in capital to date, including a $40M Series B financing in November 2020, led by OpenView Partners, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and Stripes.co.
Cypress has a tremendous opportunity for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator who wants to have the chance to roll up their sleeves to design and deploy value-add business solutions! Candidates who are only interested in user admin and maintaining existing functionality need not apply! We are looking for a consultative, creative Salesforce professional who wants to flex their admin muscles using all the latest and greatest the platform has to offer to help us take our current implementation to the next level.
Role and Responsibilities
- Experience administering and configuring SFDC environment with deep knowledge of the declarative (point and click) capabilities.
- Experience working with the business to document requirements and translate into Salesforce solutions
- Play a key role implementing our Salesforce architecture
- Knowledge of established Salesforce.com standards, best practices, and platform features
- Expertise building workflows using standard automation, including advanced techniques utilizing Process Builder and Flow
- Expertise with formula fields and validation rules
- Demonstrated mastery of SFDC analytic capabilities
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Create and manage users; Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Build and manage system automations using Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow Rules.
- Manage testing process for Salesforce solutions which includes developing test plans, creating test cases, and establishing testing protocols along with appropriate testing environments.
- Develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution.
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com administrator
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Marketing Platform experience a must
- Salesforce Admin Certification or Salesforce Application Builder Certification required, multiple certifications highly preferred (Advanced Admin and/or Dev 1)
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools preferred
- Apex & Visualforce coding experience
- Strong ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth, and results-orientated environment that demands excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent