Credly is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to optimize, build and maintain the infrastructure behind our growing revenue engine. Your mission is to shape and build infrastructure to drive operational scale and leverage your technical skills to solve real problem and gain scalability. Our ultimate goals are to improve sales, customer success, and finance processes, analyze and share insights on key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way. You will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Who We Are
- Credly is a growth-stage SaaS company on a mission to make life’s achievements portable, digital, and verified.
- We are the largest, most-connected digital credential network, and leading brands across industries--including IBM, Oracle, Aetna, Amazon, and Microsoft--and their credential earners around the world.
- A mission-driven team that prizes respect, hard work, collaboration, and transparency.
- An equal opportunity employer focused on creating equal opportunity for individuals through portable, data-rich evidence of achievements.
- A genuinely awesome place to work.
Who You Are
- A no-job-too-big, no-job-too-small teammate.
- A self-starter who is eager to take on new projects and run with them.
- Continuous lifetime learner with a knack for picking up new skills quickly.
- A passionate sales professional dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated patterns of success selling B2B SaaS products into the CLO suite.
- Domain expertise in learning, training, education, and assessment technologies.
- This role is perfect for you if you excel at building Saleforce ecosystems for organizations which allow organizational teams from sales to marketing to client success to build and expand.
- Four years’ experience managing business/process/sales operations support experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Salesforce automation experience including process builds, workflows, triggers, territory
- development and integration of sales, marketing and client success enablement solutions.
- Detailed and quality oriented with a think out of the box approach.
What You'll Do at Credly
- Manage system integrations (Salesforce, Client Success, Hubspot, Uberflip, Domo,
- Quickbooks) to ensure a comprehensive and consistent view of customer lifecycle data.
- Develop and implement a segmentation model for reporting that supports business decision-making.
- Ensure systems, data, access, and processes are in compliance with business policies.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision, dental benefits, including coverage for dependents.
- Amazing hybrid work environment. Work with our team in Minneapolis, New York City, or from a remote location within the United States.
- Unlimited paid time off - take time off when you need it.
- 401(k) with match.
- Life insurance.
- Annual professional development stipend.
- Matching 501(c)(3) donation program.
- Stock options (granted at the discretion of the Credly board of directors).