Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 82 million registered learners as of March 31, 2021. Coursera partners with over 200 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. More than 6,000 institutions have used Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students, including in high-demand fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
Coursera is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Senior Solution Architect to develop and support our Salesforce organizations. You will partner with our business stakeholders on transformational processes in our areas of Sales, Service, Support and Marketing solutions spanning operational strategy, business process and implementation. In this role, you’ll collaborate with our team to establish the project vision and lead multidisciplinary project teams to deliver transformational projects.
- Implement/build/deliver Salesforce configurations that are in line with Salesforce best practices
- Oversee current project and global Salesforce team initiatives
- Build, design and implement Salesforce solutions
- Responsible for the successful project delivery
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce organizations
- Provide deep expertise in operational strategy, process and technology in the areas of Sales, Service or Marketing
- Develop and deliver best practices, delivery templates, and point-of-view papers
- 10+ years’ experience in Salesforce
- Knowledgeable with click to configure functionality such as Process Builders, creating new fields, objects, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with the integrations teams and define integration flows
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated ability at project delivery, including all aspects of program management and the software development life-cycle
- Consulting background
- Good project management skills
- Prior experience in the education space (either as a parent, a student, teacher etc.)
- Expert communication skills (verbal and written)
- Skilled at managing multiple projects
- Excellent Mentoring and Leadership Skills
- College degree, or equivalent experience
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives