Collegis Education is marketing and technology education solutions company that offers industry-leading services for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and data-driven approach, Collegis Education empowers institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at Collegis Education was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 40,000 students nationwide.
The Salesforce Administrator will have experience in supporting ongoing development and configuration needs of multiple Salesforce environments that serve Collegis clients.
Salesforce Admin Requirements
- Participate in the development of client solutions using Force.com and other technologies.
- Prepare documentation including requirements, design documentation, test cases and other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
- Analyze, design, and configure software to develop and implement systems to meet customer facing business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of the functional areas of data management, dashboards, reports, etc. as well as maintaining and troubleshooting existing configurations and development
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Salesforce.com optimization.
- Contribute and assist with other company/department projects and initiatives unrelated to Salesforce administration.
- Adhere to and enforce the appropriate information security policies based on the sensitivity of company data and report any security related issues
- Reduce risk of theft, fraud, or misuse of information assets by acting as the data steward for the systems and/or application(s) you administer
- Recent 4-year degree in computer science or related
- 4 years’ experience in administration and configuration of Salesforce
- Salesforce.com certified (ADM201 preferred)
- Experience with Apex DataLoader
- Experience with Process Builder and Flow
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform
- Keen ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced IT team environment