We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services and you will work closely with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. As a senior developer, you will act as a strong technical voice for building foundational architecture, best practices, business systems, process flows and user requirements.
As a Salesforce Developer You Will
- Be a champion for technical best practices as well as helping to develop the overall strategy for the Salesforce development team.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (Data, Product, Operations, Executives) to develop a significant portion of our Salesforce platforms.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices.
- Integrate Salesforce with numerous other data sources in ways that ensure data accuracy.
- Write maintainable test classes that ensure more than 80% code coverage.
- Own responsibility for ensuring Salesforce quarterly releases will not impact existing code base.
You Will Love This Job If
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and are comfortable working in and being part of defining nascent environments (technical and team). You have a natural curiosity and value diving into that through a collaborative approach.
- You care about quality but also have a pragmatic approach to software that prioritizes delivering value continuously. You understand there is a time and place for optimizing for shipping throughput vs. optimizing for robustness that survives edge cases.
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken and you feel a great responsibility to make sustainable systems. You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You Should Get In Touch If
- You have 2+ years of experience with Salesforce tech stack — e.g. Apex, Aura, Lightning, VisualForce. Mulesoft experience is preferred but not required.
- You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages — e.g., Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java.
- You hold a Salesforce certification or can provide a reference that will confirm your development abilities.
- You have good problem-solving skills and the ability to give recommendations for optimal solutions.
- You approach building and maintaining systems with maturity and rigor.