Classy is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Admin to join our Business Operations team. This person will solve complex problems with scalable, growth-minded solutions. We’re looking for someone who is interested in optimizing our Salesforce instance with a build to last mentality; working in strong partnership with our cross-functional, customer-facing stakeholders.
Classy supports thousands of nonprofit organizations throughout their online fundraising journey and aspires to serve thousands more. This role, within this team, is critical to fulfilling our mission to mobilize and empower the world for good.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Work with an agile Scrum team of administrators on the delivery of continuous improvement and strategic project initiatives for Classy’s internal teams.
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Perform customization of fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects, and applications.
- Management of integrated applications
- Assist in the integration of new products into the Salesforce system and create documentation to support ongoing maintenance.
- Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration in development and production environments.
- Supporting our Go-To-Market partners across the organization achieve our company wide growth goals while building and planning for scale
What you bring (Required):
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and collaborate laterally and upwards
- Fluency with declarative process automation including Flow, Process Builder, and Validation rules
- Knowledge of managing/troubleshooting Managed Packages/Integrations
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Basic understanding of Apex, Aura Components, and/or Lightning Web Components is helpful, but not required
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)Generous company holiday schedule
- 12 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean
- Professional development and learning stipends