About the Sales Operations Role
Chili Piper is officially in hypergrowth. Sales Operations team is a key partner in the hypergrowth of our Sales organization.
If you are a positive, curious and motivated person who likes a fast-paced environment, enjoys problem-solving, and has the urge to improve processes on an ongoing basis, you will enjoy being a member of the Chili Piper Sales Operations team.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager to partner directly with our talent team and make critical process improvements to:
- Streamline the data management and analysis of the sales funnel, including crm management, evaluating and implementing tools to optimize the sale process, app provisioning, sales forecasting, territory management, and reporting
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and scale standard methodologies
- Implement and optimize our sales process and tools in the Sales Ops tech stack
- Maintain, enhance and create documentation on processes, policies and help-related materials tied to GTM strategy execution
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for management and creation of all standard operating procedures across the sales organization.
- Develop territory and quota setting methodologies and equitably assign quotas ensuring the company's financial objectives are effectively allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Identify and implement standards for segmentations for Chili Piper’s Go-to-Market teams and own everything related to Chili Piper’s account ownership and territories.
- Build, measure, and track updates to SFDC, Guru, AtriumHQ, and various other systems to optimize our inbound and outbound sales motion
- Refine and Optimize Rules of Engagement and Sales policies to reflect Chili Piper’s culture and keep sales teams focused on success.
- Lead organizational change process to build understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership partners, and successfully implement new deployment and job models.
- Work closely with sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Support the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years in a Sales Operations or Revenue Operations related role
- You love SaaS and getting your hands dirty with tools and building the best processes possible to help our sales team close more deals
- A utility player with experience owning & building sales operations processes, including tool optimization (Duplicate Management/Data Enrichment Platforms/Sales Analytics Platforms etc….) and implementation, at a hyper-growth company
- Passion to tinker and consistently improve systems in order to deliver an exceptional sales experience
- Motivated, solutions-driven, and process-oriented person with proven success at a fast-paced, startup environment
- You are a Salesforce beast. You are flow wizard and know the depths of Salesforce administration
- You understand how to develop and maintain consistent best practices with data management from Lead to Quote to Cash
- You can clearly demonstrate future growing pains we will potentially encounter as a Series B company and help prepare us as we grow to scale the sales teams
- Love of data and a knack for creating actionable plans based on numbers. You have experience with BI/SFDC Dashboards/Excel
- Organizational super-skills and a proven track record of fixing problems quickly & efficiently (work smart, not hard, right?)